skip to content
Tobi Delbruck wiki
You are here:
Courses taught by Tobi Delbruck at the
Inst. of Neuroinformatics (INI)
Electronics for Physicists II (Digital)
- spring semester course on digital electronics for physicists using microcontrollers and programmable logic devices, with printed circuit board design and surface mount assembly.
Neuromorphic Engineering I and II
- full year course on neuromorphic circuits and chip design.
Introduction to Neuroscience (Fall semester)
- one lecture on neuromorphic engineering for neuroscience students.
Advanced course in Neuroscience (Spring semester)
- one lecture on phototransduction in biology vs. silicon.
Block Course section on Retinas, Biological and Electronic
- 2 full days on biological and silicon retinas for block course for biology students.
teaching.txt · Last modified: 2012/09/24 09:37 by tobi
Back to top
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license:
CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported